Saturday, August 15, 2009

Megan Fox

As if it couldn’t get any worse.


Listen to me Meghan, I beg of you; you are gorgeous. You have one of the prettiest faces I’ve ever seen and, even for coming from a woman, a smoking hot body. So why, why why why why why why why why do you go about presenting yourself like this? I actually like this dress very much, ignoring the Lisa Rinna-crotch problem. But just look at yourself in the mirror. No, all that make-up does not look good on you. No, your hair doesn’t look good that big and poufy. No, you most certainly do not want a tattoo sleeve of Marilyn Monroe faces along your arms. I don’t mind sleeves (I personally am not a fan, but I’m not going around with a pick axe commanding people not to do it or else they’ll feel the wrath of my little friend), but please, God please, NOT of Marilyn. That one is already enough. Why can’t you just hire yourself a nice stylist and clean up nice and elegantly? Angelina did it! I’m sure you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment