Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blake Lively


And then came a girl named Serena. While B is off looking kookoo and insane and totally awesome, S is off looking…well, kinda like an old cougar who’s taking her last shot at romance. It’s just too…showy. I’m a little afraid that the skirt is going to ride up or open up while she’s sitting and put the crotch-watch on alert. This is almost Lisa Rinna bad. The boobage, I don’t mind. I think everyone could use some good boobage now and then. Sure wish I could. Moving on. Her hair is also just a little severe. Pull back any tighter, and her roots will be torn out.
Do I think this could've been a GRReeeat look? Yes, I do. If she had lowered the hemline (and my blood pressure), gotten rid of that random sleeve, and loosened the painful-looking hair, I'm sure this would've gotten along just fine. But she didn't. And so it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment