Friday, August 7, 2009

Ooooooooolsen Twins

You know, I oddly love this:



Mary-Kate actually looks, dare I say it, relatively normal. She’s wearing a dress (I’m pretty sure at least, it’s very covered), I’m not sure what’s on it but never mind that, she’s wearing a jacket that isn’t too big for her, she’s carrying a something that actually looks like a bag, her shoes (although CRAZILY high) are nice, I guess, her hair looks normal for once, and I strangely don’t have a problem with those glasses and find them curiously adorable. It’s a tribute to John Lennon; who doesn’t love John Lennon? As for the other sister:


Well Ashley, I can actually say for once that I like your sister’s outfit better than yours.
Wait, I think the world just stopped turning.
Now that it’s back in motion and rotating like it should be, lemme just tell you why I don’t like this. 1. Oh my god, I just realized I don’t have enough reasons to start a list because you’re barely wearing anything but a stupid dress! Garrghhh!!! I wish I could find something, just one, itty bitty thing to complain about but I can’t because this is so boring!!! Sigh. Just…go. Leave. Go have fun with your boyfriend. I can’t…I can’t deal with this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment