Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Olsen Twins



To sack, or not to sack…that is the question. Unfortunately for us, it wasn’t Hamlet making this speech, but rather…well, actually it wasn’t Ashley Olsen either. It was just me pretending to be her conscious. Okay, moving on from the details, I wonder if that’s what she was thinking while she was picking this. She should know that with a petite frame such as hers, this would definitely NOT do wonders for her. As cool as the back jewel is, I’m not going to consider this in the low-back race just because I only think it’s that low because she bought it 100 sizes too big. But, since I don’t want to be negative Nancy over here, I will admit her hair and make-up is fine. Now, moving onto the other twin:


Umm. Let’s just not and say I did, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment