Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gisele Bundchen


THANK GOD Gisele decided to keep the girls in for tonight. Last year was almost too much for me to handle. But now, I really shouldn’t be so hard on her. I just read the Harper’s Bazaar with her on the cover, and she seems fairly nice and cool. So good for you on that note, Gisele. Onto the dress. I must say, she has nice legs (and a nice body in general), so it’s good she chose a dress that emphasizes that. I rather like this dress. It’s cute and sparkly, but not sparkly to the point where it gets annoying. It has just the right amount of sparkle. Sparkle. Sorry, I just wanted to say sparkle again. Meanwhile, those heels look PAINFUL to walk in, yet they’re REEEEALLLY cute. I must have them. I will have them. Plus, I think her hair and make-up look really pretty here. But Tom Brady is lookin’ a little sick to the stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment