Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sandra Bullock

Alright Sandra, I’ll say it:
I did not go see your movie The Proposal.


Now before you flip a switch and choke me with that long lavaliere of yours, let me explain. I was on my way to the movie theater to see said movie, when a cheap jerk bumped ahead of me in line and made me drop my purse and stole the last ticket. Yeah, I know, it sucks. Yeah, I’m also surprised that it was actually sold out. But you know what I’m also surprised about? This little beauty right here:


Umm. What is this? Did you take a bed sheet, throw it over your shoulders and then belt it so it wouldn’t fall off? I mean, this dress isn’t terrible (it looks comfy at least, right?), but were the color-matching shoes really necessary? Cause it doesn’t seem nessa to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment