Sunday, August 23, 2009

Megan Fox

So this isn't bad:


Yes, it’s a lot a dark colors, but she looks hot and sexy without being skanky and trashy. And let it be known that I watched this interview, and she actually behaved herself very well. The only outbreak I remember was when she confessed to Lettermen she’s had a crush on him, Conan, and Leno since the mere age of three. But Megan will be Megan. So apart from that and her posing and staring coyly and provocatively (or as my dear sister put it, ‘Doesn’t she look kinda evil and devil-like?’), she was actually…charming, I thought. It was just too bad; she was only for like, 30 seconds because infamous Johnny Depp (my husband) was on for practically the entire show. But then again, I’m not complaining. And even though this post is supposed to be about Megan, lemme say this: he looked very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment