Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kristen Bell & Katy Perry

Today, we have two cases of ‘Nothing-in-this-outfit-matches-with-other-things-in-this-outfit’ syndrome. I’ll start with the easier to handle:


Kristen Bell. You should be really adorable. And yet you’re not. I just don’t get it. Just…nothing goes together in this. Not your shoes, your belt, your necklace, your candy-striped bag, or your cloudy sky dress. Did your stylist really add all these non-matching accessories to this? I just can’t believe it. Just why why why why WHY.
Next: Katy Perry.


Although, I should hardly be surprised by this. She never matches, it’s just a fact. If you looked Katy Perry up in the dictionary, it’d say ‘un-matchiness’ (right next to ‘kooky’ and ‘neurotic’ of course). But really, this doesn’t even look like she tried. Her dress looks like it’s spewing her innards, she’s wearing librarian tights (as I call them, since those are the tights I find most of the librarians I know wear) and shoes, that although cute, don’t do anything. At least she puts some effort into her other outfits, y’know? At least she tries to be kooky and neurotic and un-matchy. This is just a huge let-down for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment