Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rihanna

GAHHHH!!! Since when has the Met Ball been moved up to today? I wasn’t aware of this, and therefore not prepared! I don’t even have my proper sweatpants on! And I just painted my nails (a clear sparkly color- or lack thereof?) at school and so my fingers feel all icky typing on and clicking clacking on this keyboard. Oh well. May as well get started. Ahem. Introducing, the Met Ball Special, a special night of the year where fashion comes out at its best. And worst. Preferably worst. Starting with: Rihanna.


In what I think may be a modern take on a tuxedo, but am not sure. I mean, there’s modern, and then there’s…alien. Okay, that’s kinda harsh. It’s just…those sleeves. Whooh. I don’t even think the Hulk would be able to fill those shoulder pads up completely. Still, it takes a lotta guts to risk it. I’ll give her brownie points for that. But, my final say is:
NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment