Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Madonna


Madge. Oh Madge, oh Madge, oh Madge. I could just sing your name from the top of a twenty story building right now. You, my precious, have just made my day. Not only is she wearing boots that I could almost consider pants if they only covered her crotch and extreme cleavage (YESSSS), she’s wearing a crazy stick straight ribbon around her samurai bun. No, not even a ribbon. But it’s not a hat either. I don’t know what it is. Another reason to love you even more, my sweet. You have defied my usually harsh and cynical words of critique. I almost want to bow down to your greatness. Thank you, thank you. It must also be said, though, that I don't find her dress all that bad. In fact, it’s kinda cool, in an Ice-Princess-meets-French-maid type of way. And so,
HOT (for the sake of Madge).

No comments:

Post a Comment