Friday, August 14, 2009

Eva Mendes

I think I rather like this.


Her dress is actually not architectural modern Calvin Klein gunk (alright, I’m sorry Calvin; you’re never gunk. I am merely irritated by the fact that she almost never wears anything but you) and her hair and make-up really bring out her natural beauty. But I’m gonna be completely honest with you here: my favorite part of this picture is Bradley Cooper staring groggily and sexily (is that even possible?!?!) into the camera. I mean, who isn’t excited for this movie?!?! I can’t WAIT for this movie. I’m gonna be there opening day, purse stuffed with snacks so I won’t have to pay for expensive theater food at hand, and sit down and watch and thoroughly enjoy this movie. I mean, first of all, Justin Bartha is in it. And I don’t know if you know, but I certainly know that I love him ever since he played Riley and National Treasure. Now you’re all nodding your heads and smiling and saying: ‘Ooooh, I know that guy!’ Uh huh. HE is my reason for going. No, that’s not true. The movie actually looks genuinely funny, but he’s also a main reason. And I just realized this post totally veered off course from Eva. Hehe. Sorry, Eva. You still look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment