Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chloe Sevigny


Um. Chloe. I know I should love and cherish you but…really? I wonder if she got hooked on drugs or something. I mean…well…firstly, you’re hair doesn’t even look that good as usual. I bet she shaved it off. It’s probably a wig. People magazine did a pretty accurate description for describing it as a ‘do that can "compete with Donald’s." Except even Trump’s is better than this. And Chloe, what’s with all these scallops? I let you go the first couple hundred times, but really, are you that much in the mood for scalloped potatoes? It’s the drugs. They’re shaped like scallops. She can’t stop obsessing over them now. And I’ve heard of short shorts, but honey, those are just enough to make me wonder your vag will come out singing ‘Hello Dolly!’ Hehe. Which would actually be pretty funny if you think about it. Lastly, your shade of skin is enough to compare with Michael Kors. Not Valentino, mind you, but still. Bad enough. Just…run along home and take off this concoction, go back to your real, lovely hair, and wipe off your spray tan with the hotel towel. You’ll feel much better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment