Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Leighton Meester


WOW, this girl sure can surprise. I didn’t even recognize her at first. I thought for sure it was Katy Perry, but then I realized: since when did Kay Pay have blonde curly hair? Nope, it’s Leighton alright, looking veeeeeery different from Blair Bear. So I know I should be screaming and having a fit of how ugly and crazy and clashing this is and threaten to throw the towel in and kapeto, finite, blah blah blah. Yet somehow (even though she’s wearing the same shoes as Beckham), I can’t help but want to give her snaps for taking this chance. It’s crazy, I know, but I admire her for risking it. I mean really, there aren’t that many people who would try (and the people who would look crazy all the time, unlike Leighton who only looks crazy most of the time). So yes; I like this. Call me crazy, zainy, insane, I’m sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment