Sunday, September 6, 2009

Olsen Twins


I am...actually relatively impressed by this.
Sure, hair roots are showing, Ashley's wearing a moth-eaten sweater, and Mary-Kate's wearing a vampire's kimono; but look on the bright side of things: Mary-Kate doesn't look like a zombie with make-up done by Marilyn Manson, both are in things I could actually comprehend myself wearing, Ashley has reeeeally nice legs, and both have STELLAR AMAZING SPECTACULAR shoes. Especially MK. I would eat banana peels with slices of moldy blue cheese smothered in rotten nutella for them. I know, I'm so gross. But for those shoes? Oh yeah.
All in all, I believe we should be thankful they're not coming out in witch costumes or bunny ears or trash bags or something. They look normal (for the most part). And for that, I approve.
*Editor's Note*: Believe it or not, a little while after this outing Ashley and Mary-Kate actually DID wear bunny ears to an event. Ha! am I psychic or what?

1 comment: