Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tori Spelling

I am…hesitant about this:


It makes me think Oh yes, Tori finally dresses her age! But then at the same time I’m thinking Oh no, Tori finally dresses her age. For although she’s covering up everything today, this is…a bit too matronly. I feel as if I’ve taken a time warp back to the roaring 20’s, or at least trip to my local community theater’s Chicago. Is she going to start swinging her pearl lavaliere all seductively, then just trick me and choke me while screaming that I was a back-stabbing whore of a bitch who cheated with her husband? Or will she pull me up on the dance floor and show me how to do the tipsy Charleston after a few glasses? I really wish it were the second one, but that soap show may have really affected her…

No comments:

Post a Comment