Sunday, September 6, 2009

Diane Kruger

So first off, let me say the Kruger was totally ADORABLE in this interview with Letterman. Secondly, I’d like it to be put in notion that Diane looks strangely nice here:


It’s Chanel, so obviously that makes me a little biased towards it. But come on. Those sleeves are a sexy take on keeping your arms warm (although…I’m a bit hesitant on why the backside is black. Was Karl unable to make up his mind, or did he simply figure he’d do something crazy and Kruger would not question him and go along with it?), that little belt is so cute and probably worth millions of dollars in crystals, the mirrored shoulder pads are a little confusing to me but I’m always for creative ideas, and she just looks SO CUTE. Please, NEVER GO AWAY. Even though the Inglourious Basterds press tour is over, please just stay and look cute forever. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment