Saturday, September 5, 2009

Katherine Heigl


So I don’t really know where to start with this. I mean…where to begin? Shall I start with the newly dyed hair (that although a bit messy here, I actually love the color)? The overload of necklaces that might end up choking her before the night is over? The very, very odd concoction of a dress that had the potential of being pretty but just completely blew it? I think I’ll start with the dress. I mean…what happened? I really do think this could’ve been a nice dress, I do; but this looks like a dress made for a bridesmaid the bride hates while all the other bridesmaids have a much nicer version of the dress while the hated one gets this…thing. That weird ruffly thing along her side is really getting me. What is that?! That couldn’t have looked good on the hanger. Did Katherine Heigl really look at that and say ‘Oh hey, this ruffle thing looks like it will look really good on me!’ And did she think that it was alright that the sheath is exponentially shorter than the rest of the dress? Sigh. I know Katherine Heigl can do better than this. I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment