Friday, September 18, 2009

Jennifer Hudson

So I'm a big Jennifer Hudson fan. When she debuted in Dreamgirls, I was going crazy for her and couldn't help but think: "DAAAAAAAAANG." She's talented (that doesn't even begin to describe it), she's big and beautiful, she's a proud mama, and she seems like the type of person I could bump into in the street when I'm having a bad day and she'll be all like "Come here and let mama give you a big hug!"
So, when seeing this:


I'm pained. Really, from knees up she looks FANTASTIC. I mean, this woman just gave birth to a baby and look how GREAT she looks. Her make-up is really nice I think, this dress isn't overly shiny and sparkly (you know I tend to hate over-sparkly), and, of course, you can't deny her lovely ladies are looking extremely nice and perky today. But, then our eyes scan down and find those wretched little boots. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why one would wear thigh high boots with a dress that already covers a lot. Show some leg! Let the men drool a little! Because Jennifer, I hate to say but those boots REEEEALLY make your little legs look like little chicken bones. They are tiiiiiiiny. That's not good. Here, I'll lend you some of my make-believe Louboutins to wear, and you can just repay my giving me another big mama hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment