Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lady GaGa

OH. MY. HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD.This is…this is just…HOLY SHIT. I never actually thought Lady Gaga was actually gaga enough to do something like THIS:


An act of homicide against the Kermit population. This is just…inexcusable, I mean…HOLY MOTHER SHIT. HER DRESS IS MADE OF KERMIT THE FROGS STAPLED TO A LEOTARD. WHAT THE EFFF?!?!?!?! Lady Gaga has…officially gone bonkers. And I don’t mean the bonkers I always use on everyone. I mean, she is BONKERS. Who, in their right mind, would wear a MUPPET? My point exactly: Lady Gaga, is NOT in her right mind. I put up with the bubble dress, leotards, bunny-hair-bows, and crazy apeshit she’s done before, but this is just WAAAAY TOO FAR. SHE CROSSED THE LINE WHEN SHE DONNED THE FIRST KERMIT.
Lady Gaga, this means WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment