Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anne Hathaway

Don't worry; I'm quite calmed down now. I just needed a few seconds to...release my anger, so to speak. But anyways, moving on. Who? Oh yes, Anne Hathaway:


Yes. Quite a look here, Annie. The dress is pretty. Perhaps the wrong color, considering you’re so beautifully pale next to Mr. Oompa Loompa over here, and there’s not much boundary between where it (the dress) ends and where you start. A lot of meshing colors. So much, that it really just looks like you’re nude (oh no: I seriously accidentally misspelled that as ‘nood.’ I fail.) with many of pink splotches trailing the length of your boday, resulting in you looking as if you've just gotten a very fatal and incurable disease. But, I still think it’s pretty. Ish. And let’s talk hair, shall we? I’ll sum it up, nice and quietly: NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment