Friday, July 31, 2009

Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton, don't even look at me.

No. Don’t. Just stop. I just can’t handle it anymore. You’re like, insisting for all bloggers to call you out every single time you go out. Why? WHY?! I actually like that jacket, and saw it at a department store and almost bought it until I saw the price tag and fainted on the spot. Not only does the scarf ruin it (I think I actually count three different ones; another failed trend she tries to start), but so does the too-distressed jeans and, although quite awesome, misplaced booties. And for the love of god…DON’T wear shirts that carries a flag on it. I HATE those. What if everyone just started wearing different flags every day? Oh hey, there’s Australia. Oh and look! Senegal! Turkey! Czech Republic! Hey, I just realize: does Antarctica have a flag? And finally, I’m sorry, but it must be said: GET A HAIRCUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment