Sunday, July 19, 2009

SJP

I’m a shoe-alohic, I won’t deny it. I just love shoes. If I could, I'd have at least 1 billion pairs of Louboutins at home in my closet. And I know SJP does too. Love shoes, I mean. I highly doubt she has 1 billion pairs of Louboutins in her closet. Haha, whew! No one has that much closet space. But anyways, why, in the name of everything good in this world, would someone wear, no less design, shoes like these?


That is a hoof. A hoof. There is a wedge seperating her big toe from her little ones to make her look like a cow. Just let that sink in. A cow. Is it the new fashionable trend to follow the styles of cows and our other hoofed friends? I, for one, refuse to take style notes from farm animals that do nothing but chew on grass all day and sleep and eat and poop. Anyone else with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment